Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Physical Mental Spiritual

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Spirit ~ Sun

Triad. Body Mind Spirit. A three part harmony, and a term much overworked.

I'm reminded by this Sun, it isn't too difficult to achieve that union, the problem comes in trying to maintain it.  My spirit stays the course, my mind wanders. My body rolls over and enters a hypochondriac war zone. When dead, all three will revolt from boredom. That's life...

"One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closes friends; if they seem OK, then you're the one." ~ Ann Landers  1918-2002

2 comments:

  1. It reminds of something Dad always use to say, " it's not the cost of thing it's the upkeep" I guess that works for relationships as well. Not everyday is sunny. I like the Ann Landers quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone should add another card to symbolize sustenance; I'm thinking dirt. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn