Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Pisces Made Me Do It

Daily Pick: Golden Thread Tarot ~ Moon

"Golden Thread Tarot started out as a simple illustration project where I illustrated a card each day. I chose what to design by pulling a random card in the morning. This deck is the product of that project." Tina Gong, Artist

I don't own this deck, I pulled the image off the web because I liked the deck name. Searching for her thoughts on her moon card, within a few minutes I found the information below on various websites.

Self described: Professional Creepster. General shenanigans starter. Product designer and illustrator. Pea and Llama enthusiast. Awkward as Shit. Pokemon Master. Milkmusket. Thistleweeds. And the deck is made from recycled plastic, I'd love to see how it shuffles.

I don't know if this post says more about me or her. But the Moon would have us look within ourselves for the What Why Who Where How of our immediate concerns.  I  know squat about astrology and most everything else...perhaps today Pisces reveals all I need to know.

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality.

4 comments:

  1. Nice card. I keep looking at the reflection of the trees in the water, which reminded me of a cassette tape commercial: Is it live or is it Memorex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love to work with tarot but I astrology is not my cup of tea. I just can wrap my head around the fact that stars and planets influence our character

    ReplyDelete
  3. An original deck -thanks for sharing. I just downloaded the app on my ipad - something to play with on train journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I studied some astrology and read a few books, still don't know much about the science. The Moon rules the sign Pisces, which is the 12th sign of the zodiac. I guess by the time we get to the end of the twelve signs we should know how we feel about things. What? When? How? Why? Nope didn't get it, now got to do it all over again. I think there are a lot of valid points with traditional astrology. The placements of the stars and planets don't predict but can and do compel us along our journey.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn