Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Revenge

Daily Pick: Hermetic Tarot ~ Moon

 "As a Golden Dawn study deck, the card images are fundamentally focused on alchemical and astrological references such as the decans in the Minor Arcana, with the deck outfitted for theurgy." Benebell Wen

I hear it, but I don't understand it...I didn't keep this deck long although I just checked and did blog with it in 2009. Perhaps it falls in the All Corn, All The Time compartment of my brain.

I'm reminded by this card, yesterday's made me feel claustrophobic, reading this one feels like a Travis McGee revenge for not being very bright.

 

6 comments:

  1. "reading this one feels like a Travis McGee revenge for not being very bright." I read it but I don't understand it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a book character, who found what had been taken. The takers always came to a really bad end. My mind never makes much sense, I'd like Travis to find it please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Moon card is just too busy. I looked it over but just don't understand it. I guess that is the nod to moon lunacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flux and Reflux (from the title of the card) - now that just gives me indigestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, I was the same as Bev, caught on the title. Lord of Reflux would fit better as the Devil: "Enjoy that cake now, I'll be back for the consequences later!" :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn