Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tongue In Cheek


Daily Pick: Herbal Tarot ~ Moon

Art by Candice Cantin under the direction of herbalist Michael Tierra.
Each card represents a different medicinal herb based upon intuition, astrological and energetic values. (US Games)

I'm reminded by WebMD this mint family plant is reputed as a treatment for nearly everything, including flatulence and dementia.

I'm reminded by Tarot.com every single Moon card  means "we dream and go into trance, have visions and receive insights, wash in and out with the psychic tides, and experience deep mystical and/or terrifying realities beyond our ordinary senses."

I'm reminded by this card, tarot cards, the bibles of the world, and medicine can be interpreted to mean anything we want.  Finding the truth requires turning the brain on.

4 comments:

  1. Timely with the Full Moon this week, which makes next Sunday, Easter. Easter Sunday is the first Sunday after the Full Moon that occurs after the Spring Equinox. You probably already knew that since you have your brain turned on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think the fearsome things that come up from the unconscious can be unsettling for the stomach. Might need that mint to settle the tummy then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon Balm one of my favourites - I love to press the leaves between my fingers and take in the fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn