Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Untoxic

Daily Draw: Tao Oracle ~ Decrease

Hexagram 41
Give aid to others
Truly help others
Relinquish the inferior, replace with superior
Cultivate innocence
Follow the good at every turn
Be still, be generous

Good advice all. I see the words I read the words
yet within my footprint I'm doing none of this.
At the moment it is all about me and being frightened.

A million people will die tomorrow, I doubt I'll be one of them. I need to untoxic my brain, too much carpola floating at the top. Can it be done? According to Hexagram 41, yes.

2 comments:

  1. The intention is often better that what we actually do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go watch the movie HARVEY and take Elwood's Mother's advice.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn