Sunday, May 21, 2017

Gimcrack

Daily Draw: Etruscan Tarot ~ Chariot

What could I possibly need from a department store that is working on a delivery service within two hours?

I'm reminded by this card Americans are bleeding money from every pore. For chotchkes and gimcracks. We don't need an enemy, we are the enemy.

Amazon's top sellers this hour.
D-JOY Tri-Spinner Fidget Toy Hand Spinner
Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, Neil deGrasse Tyson
$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card
Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film Twin Pack (White)
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player

2 comments:

  1. More, more, more, me, me, me, now, now, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the fidgets can keep fingers from pressing those buy buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn