Friday, May 5, 2017

Guesstimating Truth

Daily Draw: Chinese Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

Looks like these four have a lot of aggravated aggression to work through. When I get mentally wound up like this I need to stop and ask if I have all the facts or just keywords.

I'm reminded by this card headlines aren't the story.
Eavesdropping and gossip have agendas.
Drama queen mode is a single-sided epic.
Taking in all information from one source cripples the truth.
Sneak thief and futile are two keywords for this seven.
Assuming that and moving without investigation is a sad loss of the real story.

"The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in." ~ Henry Green 1905-1973

2 comments:

  1. Acting out our aggression can get us in a whole lot of trouble. I wonder about all the individuals that play those online 'war games' if they are intensifying their hostilities or releasing their anger and frustrations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed that some of them have two swords in motion; I'd probably cut off my own limb swinging around just one.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn