Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Ittsy Bittsy

Daily Draw: Enchanted Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

Sometimes hurry isn't an option. Rob handed me my cup of coffee, I sat down, shuffled, fanned, drew my card. Turned on the computer, and what the heck? All my type size settings were gone. What was left was the default size. Grains of sand! Miniscule microns! Ittsy Bittsy...a wand in our wheel spoke took up shrieking.

I'm reminded by this card when something is just right we don't visit the three bear's house. Our bed is right, our chairs are right, our porridge is right and we don't give it a thought. Here is to all our bits being 'just right'. And left alone. Don't mess with my stuff.

"The Goldilocks Enigma is the idea that everything in the universe is just right for life, like the porridge in the fairy tale." ~ Paul Davies 1946-

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn