Thursday, May 25, 2017

Justice

Daily Draw: Etruscan Tarot ~ Justice

The winged figure is separating the hunter from the prey.

I've been involved in several lawsuits, a position to be avoided if at all possible. I've also done jury duty three or four times. Always interesting, and good for the brain, a juror has to proceed from all sides, your personal side is immaterial. I'm not sure justice is even possible, but in some cases it is worth trying for.

On the other hand, have a laugh and a big sigh regarding frivolous lawsuits

2 comments:

  1. Heavens to Betsy, what a crock. We are still dealing with the car accident lawsuit from back in July of last year. If you get a settlement, you have to not only pay the lawyer, but also pay back all the insurance companies (even Medicare) who helped pay doctor and hospital expenses. At this rate, we'll be happy to come out not owing anyone money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "your personal side is immaterial" I am not sure I could do this. Luckily we dont have jury duty over here

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn