Friday, June 23, 2017

A to Z

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ 10 of Wands/Staves

This fire, bright as the sun, signifies Siegfried and Brunnhilde's task to destroy Wotan's ring. The leaves signify the personal growth achieved following the path.

Many 10 of Wands portray the carriers back nearly bent double at this stage, and the Thoth system flat calls it oppression. I'm reminded by this card life isn't an A  to Z journey, many burdens we carry may be by choice and short term, but more I think are lifelong. And most are invisible and would be difficult to explain, so we don't. Here is a hug to all of us, for keeping on keeping on, there is hero in that stack of staves.

4 comments:

  1. This post really moved me. Thank you for reminding us how strong we are, even if it doens't always show. This means a lot, coming from a brave warrior as yourself.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Hug. I am holding on for just a bit longer than necessary. We all need one from time to time. ((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved this post. Your recognition of those invisible everyday heroics really resonated. Onwards and upwards ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminded me of my MIL. She used to say "Getting older is hell, but I'm just going to keep on keeping on." :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn