Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Bête Noire

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ Moon

Pollack's Hunter Moon pulls at the things that disturb us most. If I made a list where would unsavory characters or nightmares be rated? Which would be rated higher, dystopia or thoughts exposed?

I'm reminded by this card I've always rated nature number one, and the folk who inhabit earth at the bottom of how many numbers there are. Our current climate has me barely speaking or leaving the house. I hadn't realised it until my cousin inquired if I was alright. Not the same as black depression, but just as dangerous.

"If you're betwixt and between, trust the one with red hair." ~  O.R. Melling  The Hunter's Moon

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, just checked the weather at your place and it says it is 50F. I'd be wearing long johns. :D

    I know a cure for sadness:
    Let your hands touch something that makes your eyes smile.
    I bet there are a hundred objects close by that can do that.
    Look a beauty's gift to us -
    Her power is so great she enlivens
    The earth, the sky, our soul.
    ~ Mirabai

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thought provoking post. I too find myself more and more alone. It has become very daunting to travel out of my safe space. I spent some time last week sitting beneath the enchanting Full Moon. Be Well My Friend, I am always here if you need a chat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy this temperature. I don't function well at all during Summer. Ther are only so many layers of clothing one can take off :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn