Friday, June 16, 2017

Caveman

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ Ace of Cups/Rivers

River land sky life. What more could we want?   To know where the river came from, what treasure the land holds, how the sky provides the clean breath for every living thing.

Pretty simple when reduced to the Aces. Life got complicated as each generation shared its accumulated knowledge with the one succeeding it. It is easy to remember back to the world my great-grandparents lived in, I knew them from my grandparent's stories. But 300 hundred years ago? 900 years ago? It is all caveman. Not really but we've complicated living nearly beyond coping with it. Why? When everything we need is contained in the Aces. Funny old world...

"I'm here to talk about Ancestral Knowledge and Thrumming Stone and potential ways to do ridiculous and embarrassingly complex things with the two of them in play at the same time.
Mmmm Endless ripple effects and the ability to stack an entire library in one turn... brilliant I say.. Brilliant!!" ~ shazbot on metagames

4 comments:

  1. I have never really concerned myself much with my ancestry; figured most of what I need to know I could look in the mirror and find the answer. Those Ancestry.com commercials are starting me thinking I need to do a cheek swab and find out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a long thread about the dna testing a few weeks ago, the returns are pretty generic. Would probably be a lot more fun to do a geneology search via family. Not having kids I say who cares :)

      Delete
  2. We have a world where we can complicate even love and kindness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all that knowledge and still we often act just like the cavemen

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn