Friday, June 2, 2017

DeathGrip

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Sephiroth ~ 4 of Coins

This card shows all four elements on four coins, but no way to get across the moat. One of the more stricter cards of the 78.

Material power is at the root and a stern master it is. No sleeping at the wheel, eyes rolling madly, even the one in the back of the head, weight scale at the front, what has been taken from one must be replenished to keep the balance.

It doesn't indicate parsimony; in life things flow out, things flow in. If we have a death grip on our four coins that doesn't give much margin for diversification.

"Among the propensities of human nature which almost exceed understanding come the parsimony of the rich and the extravagance of the poor." ~ unknown

7 comments:

  1. I learned three new words today: propensity, diversification and parsimony. O my, and now in one sentence:

    I think that with the propensaty of parsimony you can allow yourself some diversification as long as it doesnt cost too much. pfff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing a report on my state at 10 or 11 years, I was stumped by the question "what is the best discription of Washigton".
      I asked my dad and he said diversified.I thought it was brilliant and told two friends.
      When the reports were graded it turns out 22 kids used that answer. So the word sticks in my mind, a fun memory of my dad.

      Delete
  2. Diversification should probably be the watchword right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. along with learning a working knowledge of Chinese

      Delete
  3. I've had a pretty tight grip on 'my things' in years past; mot so much any more. There was some old saying and not sure how it goes, - Someone will do almost anything to defend what they have even in lieu of obtaining something even more...
    Diversification as you say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the grip feeling well. Not a day goes by that I don't thank finding FlyLady and letting go of that grip.

      Delete
    2. She seems interesting enough so I liked and am following her on FB. Thanks for info

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn