Monday, June 19, 2017

Fertile Facts

 Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ Empress/Fertility

We probably wouldn't know Cleopatra if it weren't for a couple of blockbuster movies. Did you know she was Greek? Egypt was a shambles (circa 50 BCE) and Rome was well on its way to being the world power.

I'm reminded by this card a fertility of facts + alternative facts gives us the option of choosing the ones we want to believe.

"I really don't remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on." ~ Elizabeth Taylor  1932 – 2011

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea she was Greek. Waldherr surely makes beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither did I. I have to confess: most things I know about her are based on movies. The occasion when she rolled herself in a carpet stands out the most :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn