Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Golden Prison

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

Juggling important choices. Acrisius longed for a daughter but it was foretold if he had one, her children would cause his death.  His solution was keep the daughter but imprison her for life in a golden tower.

I'm reminded by this card twisting fact and fortune out of true isn't a solution but a prison of our own making.

"Gold is mined deep in the earth by poor men who then give it to rich men who immediately bury it back in the earth in great prisons, although gold hasn't done anything to them." ~ Mike Harding 1944-

6 comments:

  1. Is there a specific reason given or your interpretation of why one white heart and one red heart in the two pentacles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from the book: symbolize conflicting choices, gray the coolness of intellect, the red represents the hearts desire.

      Delete
  2. He you and Bev are tarot twins today!
    Fate... I don't know if I belief in it but some of the things whhich have had a big impact on my life are to big to be mere coincidences, so I keep my options open :)
    I just read that she got a son anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of the things that have popped up in my life, in hindsight I'd been moving toward all along.

      Delete
  3. Some people need to put a stripe on their candy cane so they can tell truth from rationalization.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh those unstriped candy canes. Brain smashers

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn