Friday, June 30, 2017

Lifespan

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ 8 of Cups

Eight arms. Short lifespan (2-5 years). What to pick and what to leave.

I'm reminded by this creature we probably don't remark on what worked out well, we quickly become accustomed, take it for granted. But the wrong pick...that burns our biscuits for a long time. We brood, are quick to anger and snap, get embarrassed if anyone brings it up, we try to walk away from the whole subject.

"Your longevity is stupidity if you were leading a worthless life." ~ Michael Bassey Johnson

6 comments:

  1. What a bliss eight arms would be if we could also multitask: reading, knitting, drawing and playing with my cards at the same time ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooOOOooooo never thought of that. Women were Made for multitasking !

      Delete
  2. It would be nice if the closer we got to the end of life, the longer our fuse and the greater our tolerance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well being perfect myself, I wouldn't know anything about that...
      even though I crab a lot, my tolerance is pretty wide. But that short fuse, wowza

      Delete
  3. Your reminder is exactly how I am today. Another challenging transaction and lender has the whole in a mess. Costs the homeowner, the buyer, and me time and money. I am all about brooding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coming from a chicken farmer, being broody has a downside. You only leave the nest to use the comfort station once a day :)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn