Thursday, June 29, 2017

Instinctual Moon

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Moon

We can learn from books and observation, of both people and animals. Terms for animal behavior come as sly, or cunning, the dark side of the Moon. Yes they are, so would you be if you had to catch your breakfast on the fly. But they are funny, experience grief, and have inborn instincts that serve them all their days. I think modern humans begin to sluff off our instincts from the day we are born, big loss that.

All that said to say we adopted two new family members this week, Kiwi and Ash. Introducing Kiwi. They are busy teaching me things,
I've already learned to not roll around in my office chair.


"I'm standing on the moon, with nothing left to do, with a lonely view of heaven, but I'd rather be with you." ~ Grateful Dead  1989

4 comments:

  1. If I was to name a totem animal for myself it would be the Wolf. That presentation of the Moon does touch something deep within me. So does a fluffy baby kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, Sharyn what a cute and cuddly kitten (s)he is. Yes they do need a lot of attention and patience from you. Enjoy this period. They grow up so fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my heart just melted...
    Love the names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful names! (i've been reading this blog for ages and just love your words.)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn