Sunday, June 18, 2017

What Were You Thinking?

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ 4 of Wands/Staves

Siegfried and Brunnhilde, blissful in love. More like blind in love, considering the nature of her husband Hunding. Run, Run!

I'm reminded by this card, stability is relative. And love really is blind, which is quite often a blessing and likely how marriages that manage to survive those first five years do so.

"Stability itself is nothing but a more sluggish motion”
 Michel de Montaigne ~ 1533-1592

5 comments:

  1. Love can be blind, oh what bliss while stumble around in the glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts! Thank you for sharing them daily :-)

    Shaheen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey stranger, haven't heard from you for a long time, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impermanence, transience, change... no wonder we suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the infatuation is blind but the love that sometimes follows is more accepting I guess

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn