Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Alas Poor Yorick

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ 2 of Wands

Call the Waaablance, my tarot forum is closing in a few days. What made AT great was the sheer volume of users, someone always had an answer or a question, an opinion or knowledge, and the good friends found there.

I'm reminded by these dragonflies there are lots of ponds in the world. The order of the day in my tiny pond has been do blog, read AT, read Quilting Board, tear into my day. While railing against the idea of routine, I have discovered my card and this routine sets the course of my day very nicely thank you. So I'll clack my two wands together while I think how to resourcefully change those morning minutes.

6 comments:

  1. At this point so many new forums have popped up, I feel like I have too many to choose from. I suppose time will winnow out what's worth keeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only constant in Life is change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things change...I have been enjoyong this forum for many years on the sidelines. Maybe try IG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect this change will be fine, and so many chances to influence for the good, what we need in a forum. On the other hand I'm even thinking to not signing up anywhere, to utilize that internet time in a different way. All I know for sure is it feels like the mad rush on the last day of school and I can already see nothing but dust motes in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, every time i used to check blog posts here early in the break of day, for the reason that
    i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I appreciate hearing from you, Sharyn

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn