Saturday, July 29, 2017

C'est à rire

Daily Draw: Druidcraft Tarot ~ 4 of Coins

Is it our nature to save, spend, or invest income? Depends on both need and want and how we focus.
What would it take to feel/be wealthy? For myself, an unimaginable number mostly because the news every day is about people so rich, cost of anything is immaterial; and by the way, how do they value things if money is no object?

I'm reminded by this gentleman of the fossil fuel barons, rich as Midas. I'm guessing if I still have a fossil fuel vehicle in twenty five years those barons will be paying me to drive it. Let 'em suck on that coin for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. Yes they absolutely won't like it if we are all driving an electric car :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn