Friday, July 14, 2017

In For A Penny

Daily Draw: Tarocco Piemotese ~ Ace of Coins

Do you pick up pennies?  Some throw them on the floor or ground when gotten in change. My nation has debated removing them from circulation, I understand they are more expensive to mint than their actual monetary value.

I'm reminded by this coin my search for Alessandro Viassone led me circuitously around the net, finally deviously depositing me at Ebay thinking about putting Minchiate decks on my watch list. I snatched my one acquisitive brain cell back from the brink in time to regain my senses, having learned little about Viassone and having misspent my meager pennies worth of online time foolishly.

And yes, I always pick up a penny.

2 comments:

  1. I've always heard that a found, heads-up penny means good luck and a tails-up penny is bad luck. Seems like they would spend the same. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, I always pick up pennies too.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn