Monday, July 3, 2017

Meaty Subject

Daily Draw: Animals Divine/Shakespeare Tarot ~ Ace of Swords

Mental expansion and enlightenment.

I'm reminded by this card of my current enterprise. the Shakespeare Tarot by Chris Leech.  About 10 years ago I purchased the entire works of Shakespeare annotated, and read it all. Not much is retained except the interest. Do click the link above and take a look.

I've been working with it for weeks and don't even have all the cards identified yet...that is how much fun this deck is. Easy isn't my cup of tea.

"I understand a fury in your words, But not the words."
 William Shakespeare 1564-1616

2 comments:

  1. The first thing that came to mind was Oh, those poor ducklings.
    I think reading the complete works of Shakespare is a tremendous accomplishment. The only knowldege I have from his work is by watchiing the movies :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brain is programmed to explore and discover, the more meandering and mysterious the better. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn