Sunday, July 9, 2017

No Regrets

Daily Draw: Tarocco Piemontese ~ 9 of Wands

Carrying forward the choices we've made in the 8 of Wands position. I'm going to be a teacher when I grow up doesn't cut it, serious and long term practical applications are required now.

I'm reminded by this card long term planning is a class I missed. I've made my life affecting decisions on the fly. Can't say I regret them, but I missed a lot which is only visible and calculable at the 9 of Wands.

"Growth in wisdom may be exactly measured by the decrease in bitterness." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche 1844-1900

2 comments:

  1. I made a long term plans when I was much younger; can't say any of them manifested. Now I go on a wing and prayer until I use up my nine lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not found a way to rewrite history; best to learn from the past and face forward.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn