Saturday, July 8, 2017

Thought To Action

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

Futility, time to reevaluate priorities.

I'm reminded by this card of when I used to say (and believe) we couldn't possibly afford a house. My niece and nephew are at that line of thought now. I could help them move beyond that mindset given a month and their desire. I wish. We need these 7 swords to recognise where we are at and why we don't need to live here.

"It occurred to me that my speech or my silence, indeed any action of mine, would be a mere futility." ~ Joseph Conrad 1857-1924

4 comments:

  1. Its hard to see people make the same false assuptions, we have made. We only wait by the sideline and be there for them when they ask for our opinions. Our well meant advice has to land on a fertile soil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ellen; there's no need to plant a seed if the soil is not viable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember believing that. If we had spent less time moaning about it and more time saving and stewarding we would have a house twice the size of our now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but Stop...you don't need a house twice as big :)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn