Saturday, July 1, 2017

Will You

Daily Draw: Animals Divine ~ Queen of Swords

Athena would have us consciously employ the left side of our brain, the analytical part. The part our parents meant when they used all manner of inflection to say "use your brain will you?".

I'm reminded by this card when I've pulled that response I've usually been thinking with my Cups brain or acting with my Wands brain, which means there is no one at the tiller. And age has zero to do with it, I'll still be oblivious to the need for the Queen of Swords when I'm old and gray.

"Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming. ~  Teslovan Adrian

3 comments:

  1. The Queen of Swords, My favorite queen although I do love all four of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems a stern Queen of Swords. Her arms closing herself off and her apparent dissatisfaction with the whole situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lesson for today: remain teachable and consider I may not know the best or only way to do things.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn