Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bekemeier's Spun Honey

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ 4 of Swords

Economy and Solitude.  Interesting companions. Do you spend more when alone, just you, your computer, and your credit card? Or when out shopping with friends and/or in public?

I'm reminded by this card I can't think of anything I enjoy shopping for. With the exception of browsing through a big grocery store far from home. I am currently enjoying Bekemeier's Spun Honey from Neosho Missouri on my morning toast.  All the sweeter for the memories of our last trip east.

"The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her." ~ Marcelene Cox

5 comments:

  1. The world has become one big mall without having to wait to pay and lifting heavy shopping bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a new pair of hiking boots from Tractor Supply for my morning walks. The old pair felt like there was nothing but sock between my foot and the ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my walking/lawn mowing shoes hit the garbage can a few weeks ago, courtesy of Rob, who insisted I get some new ones. The first pair that fit went under my arm and I was outta there. Then Rob asked me to try on two more pair. #3 was oooOOoo comfy :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, I forgot all about "credit"! We don't have any consumer credit at all. Insurance and utilities are the only bills we have, and I use a debit card online. I wish I've understood the cost of credit sooner ... better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing with all the swords hanging the air they come crashing down. Kind of like out of control credit card spending.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn