Saturday, August 12, 2017

Put It Down

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ Death

I like to think of this card as 'taking the cure'. We've finally convinced ourselves to drop the broken tools and put this life project down.

I'm reminded by this card it isn't possible to have every life tool, broken or used or pristine. Recognizing this state is the one tool we all have. It is done, fried, past it's pull by date, last year's prom date, someone else's problem.  Git along little doggies, there is more to life than this.


7 comments:

  1. For me the mask also implies to get real about Death. It is the only thing in life we can be sure of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying not to think we ALL could be dead in a week.
      Two madmen, two bullies.

      Delete
  2. I guess your are finished with something and ready to be done with it all. Time for something new. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes letting something go is the exciting part because it gives a lift you didn't know you needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like Wonder Woman. Maybe she could handle those two bullies (and the neo-Nazi/KKK/anti-gov't. rally going on now).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn