Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Short List

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ Queen of Cups/Female Pope

This card holds the #37 spot, which is where the Etteilla Queen of Cups sits, but also his Woman Pope. Makes sense when you know his majors are titled things like Order of the Mopses, Chaos, biblical characters, and freemasonry.

I'm reminded by this thoughtful queen, of my own pecking order of personal majors. People who, if they said jump, I'd jump. Because leaders of faiths and politics are meant to know when to say it, and we are supposed to have the faith to do so.

Well, I'll put my tablet away, the back of an envelope away. perhaps I can make do with the back of a postage stamp. Definitely a short list.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't think of anybody right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then there are other folks who say 'jump' and I would give a mighty eye-roll... :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn