Saturday, August 19, 2017

Stagnant

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ Is/Isa

Like last Saturday, we are asked to let go of what we can no longer carry, to lay down the actions that do not serve us well, to stop tending what doesn't work.

You'd think it would be simple, just do it. But human nature is to cling to what we know. At its base it is probably some ancient instinct but today isn't ancient times and we have too much of what we don't need, do too much of what doesn't matter.

I'm going to drop my guard and go to a family reunion today.
In truth, it is pretty brave. But it shouldn't be and any reluctance is all on me.  I can do this...

6 comments:

  1. I think going to a family reunion is on of the bravest things to do. Especially when Isa suggests to stay put
    I hope you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can do this! Just refuse to accept any 'gifts' from others that look like judgment, anger, etc. Tell them "Thanks for your opinion" and move on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every once in a while it is good to mix it up. Hope the day was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a really nice cheerful family. It was very nice + I got to walk the beach with my doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't stay long but had good visits with everyone

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn