Wednesday, September 13, 2017

465,875

Daily Draw: Green Fairy Tarot ~ Knight of Wands

A new endeavor, based on experience already gained. I wish.

Another long post, gone into backspace land. I wonder how many words I've typed that I've untyped over the years? Better that way, they weren't worth reading.

If I average 125 words per post = 465,875 words, spread over 3727 pages. And I look forward to writing a new page tomorrow.  And it is ok if they don't make sense to anyone but me.

My mothers last coherent words: I think I remember something, but I don't know what it is.

7 comments:

  1. Indeed it is. I think we blog mostly for our own sanity rather than to entertain others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing words, forming sentences, it is my greatest joy.
    "it is ok if they don't make sense to anyone but me." I couldn't agree more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm often amazed I didn't know what I really knew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The work of writing well covers it's own traces....

    465,875 the equivalent of five doctoral theses. Not bad going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why are you sitting on your thumbs then :) If I can do something, ANYone can do it!

      Delete
  5. Let's put our pens down and close up our computers and go to a fair and ride the carousel and then go have some kennel corn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wouldn't that be fun? It is a gorgeous fall day here, one of the perfect ones. I didn't get to a fair but did get a haircut and walked downtown.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn