Monday, October 16, 2017

I Doubt It

Daily Draw: Tao Oracle ~ Hexagram 41 Decrease

Decreasing becomes increasing if we think about it.
Buy what we need rather than want increases our financial stewardship.
Decreasing world chatter increases our ability to think for ourselves.
Decreasing our own ego increases our ability to work with others.

After seventeen years of working FlyLady principles, this year Rob got on board with no word yea or nay from me. I've been so impressed with what he has let go of in his garage.

The biggest mental block to decreasing anything on any level? 'I might need it someday'.  I sincerely doubt it.

3 comments:

  1. Decreasing becomes increasing: Now that is pure wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mother just about always kept everything; a lingering Depression Era fear. As a child she had to do without so much so there was no way she would let anything go. I too have been working on releasing anything not needed or used. It can be freeing.
    ---you go Rob!---

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might need it - the biggest reason for not simplifying.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn