Sunday, November 12, 2017

Cooping

Daily Draw: Animal Totem Tarot ~ Wheel

The blue chicken coop started life in Woodinville, was moved to Plain, then to Chehalis, then home with my father-in-laws chickens after he passed.  It shows its age and wear.  It is also in the way when we want to bring in a load of gravel etc.

A new tight and dry home is a most welcome turn of the Wheel for my little girls.

"Regard it as just as desirable to build a chicken house as to build a cathedral.” ~  Frank Lloyd Wright 1867-1959

5 comments:

  1. I am sure your little girls think they are princesses and queens 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of History right in you own yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! An interesting Wheel card. Something quite 'clockworky' about it. Reminded me of the Corpus clock and chronophage in Cambridge.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X_F2pyjH70

    Sending your girls good housewarming wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gals (and guy) are lucky to have such an excellent shelter with memories attached. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote by Frank Lloyd Wright! I had a small button quail run in my living room many years ago. I love birds and appreciate what you are doing for yours. If you're using dirt for a floor, make sure to bring in some new dirt for them, they'll love it! Feel free to PM me at TT&M if you'd like. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn