Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's Worrisome

Daily Draw: Ostara Tarot ~ Sun

If you were having a reading, this is probably the best card to be drawn. Good fortune, success, victory.

I'm reminded by this card to spare a thought for the bees. World wide hive failure/colony collapse has put bees near to the point of being on the Endangered List. Wherever we are on earth/sky/water ecology, diminishing honey bees are right there at the top. No buckwheat flapjacks, no applesauce, no winter squash.

3 comments:

  1. There will be a lot of nothing if we don't ban together and help the bees. So many things future generations will not enjoy if they are poisoned to death. I quit using weed killer and other lawn chemicals years ago, sadly many prefer their coiffured green lawns over a green salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I see tired bees in the garden I offer them an energy drink of honey and water. Your post got me thinking I could do more like planting more of the flowers they like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the push and focus to 'grow more', (and the reliance on chemical fertilizers and pesticides) we're going to end up with less without our bee friends.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn