Monday, November 13, 2017

Taz

Daily Draw: Animal Totem Tarot ~ King of Wands

A Tasmanian Devil.  The companion book and National Geographic would have us know this King has a short fuse and it is all about him 24/7. Minions get no slack because the King is in a good mood, good moods don't happen.

I'm reminded by this creature I've had a boss or co-worker or two with this attitude. Consistently in a bad mood and on the prod for the first thing they can strike out at.

I think there was that  one day, the King was me...

4 comments:

  1. I think we've all had days when we embodied Taz. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be bitten so often you learn to take no notice. I am rarely this king and because of that when I am people notice it more. Something I need to bear in mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say angry men are more likely to make promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he is a codgy old king, kinda of cute. Maybe he just needs some tlc, though if you tried to touch him he would bite the hand...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn