Thursday, November 9, 2017

Why?

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Strength

Is Strength about pushing back or an amicable coming together? Probably depends totally on what outlook or goal we have.

"if you can't beat them join them" leaves me skeptical there ever was a real division. But compromise is good. Isn't it? I'm wondering the why of my compromises today. Did I ever, or did I just shut up about it?

"One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised." ~ Chinua Achebe 1930-2013  Things Fall Apart

3 comments:

  1. So days it takes all the "strength" I have to keep my mouth shut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the 'live and let live' camp, unless someone's behavior isn't letting anyone so that. Then I consider picking up a big stick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me strength is about coming together of different parts of myself so I can stand up for myself and be less afraid

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn