Saturday, November 11, 2017

Women Are Complicated

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Queen of Cups

Passionate and loyal. Perverse game player. Serene drama queen.

Women.  Complicated.  Surprise! We all have good and bad judgement and personality traits and little tics that might drive our loved ones batty.

We are also united by a culture and world that allows abuse, turns a blind eye... I'm so proud of the girls and women that have come forward to tell their story. And better yet, it is creating consequences.

My grandfather was a pedophile. He started on his own kids, then plowed through their children. No one ever raised a hand to stop it. The older I get the more that amazes me. He's been dead and gone 30+ years and the after effects still ring on.

2 comments:

  1. Wound Debridement, clearing the wound and the decay around it for proper healing. Let's bring these things to light and begin to heal ourselves and society at large. Change is upon us!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn