Friday, July 28, 2017

Good Day Better

Daily Draw: Druidcraft Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

Beginning of the ending of the beginning. Some past thoughts.

May 2007: accepting the responsibility of acknowledging all that I've been given but to recognize worldly Coins are temporary.

December 2013: With the 10 of Coins the total sum is locked in place, be it health or wealth or worldly issues. Outside actions will change nothing. To go forward the self must regenerate.

April 2008: we love to watch all the feathered friends who come to the feeders to nosh. That sort of earthly blessing is part and parcel of the 10 of Coins

November 2011:  I don't have to wear my newest good news/bad news terror like a hair shirt. I have a life to get on with and a snow day all my very own. 10 of Coins day indeed.

I'm reminded by all the dozens of 10 of Coina cards on Quirkeries, life is a forward motion up to the day it isn't. I'll think through the day, how I can make this good day better.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great question. How can I make a good day better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether the best or the worst, its all impermanent and subject to change.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn