Thursday, July 20, 2017

Move It Or Lose It

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ 4 of Cups

I wish I was anywhere but here
I'm so homesick I could cry
What was I thinking
I thought this was going to be more fun
I'll wait ten more minutes, no more
Pounds mouse like that will help
I'll wait ten more minutes...

Any number of moods or situations can trigger this feeling. The cup we have our back to promises, as always, good bad or indifferent, this too will change.  What we do with those minutes while we are waiting, is what makes or breaks the value of our day. Move it or lose it...

I'm waiting for deck photos to upload to eBay...tick tick tick. I could shoot my internet connection in the eye. Playing with my kittens will be better use of time.

3 comments:

  1. Writing in my little on the go gratitude journal will do it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mantra of late has been, "I'm so tired of this sh!t." Not very helpful at all. Can I borrow a kitten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you have the kittens to help wile away the hours. They will play and purr and that will be time well spent.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn